Now you can post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PC, our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you.
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, or Weather Envoy. For the ultimate in weather monitoring!
Now you can post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PC our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you will be able to see your weather data live on the Internet.
* Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), the GLOBE Program, and more
* As with Davis's standard WeatherLink, customers can chart, graph, and analyze weather data in a multitude of ways. With Extra User License Kits, you can even download the data independently to multiple PCs ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
* WeatherLinkIP is plug-and-play, so it will work straight out of the box without additional configuration in most situations. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set e-mail alert conditions.
* WeatherLinkIP allows customers to send weather data to third-party websites, such as CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), GLOBE (Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment), and others.
* As soon as the new data logger is plugged in, weather data is automatically sent to Davis Instruments' new website, WeatherLink.com. The site has been designed to make sharing weather easier than ever, and will be a place to build WeatherLinkIP's new community of users.
* WeatherLinkIP users can set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
Requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with a broadband router with available Ethernet port.