Terms and Conditions of Trade between www.Weatherdata.co.nz (“us”) and its Customers (“you”)
We are happy to accept returns of goods that are faulty or damaged. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems with equipment. Our standard warranty period is 12 months, excluding water quality products where the warranty period is 3 months.
- Prices are ex-stock and subject to change without notice.
- Equipment valued in excess of $100 will be invoiced at the time of supply with any back-order equipment being invoiced as the equipment becomes available.
- A re-stocking charge of 15% may apply for equipment correctly supplied but later returned for credit.
- Any accounts in arrears may be charged interest at 2.5% per month.
- Risk in the equipment passes to the purchaser at the date of delivery. Ownership remains with Weatherdata.co.nz until payment in full has been made.
- All orders will be dispatched by courier unless we are advised otherwise at the time.
- Payment is accepted by Cash, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), Internet Deposit or Direct Credit to our bank account. All prices and payments are in New Zealand dollars. Bank Account for online payments: BNZ 02 0316 0225601 00
We warrant our products to be free of defects in components and workmanship, under normal use and service, for one year from the date of original purchase. While we make every effort to supply products to the highest standards of quality, occasionally parts may be found to be missing, defective, or damaged.
If you have a defective part, return the product to us. Include proof of purchase and a fully completed RMA form. During the warranty period we will, at our option, either repair or replace the product free of charge.
This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or use, lightning, negligence, accident, unauthorised service, or to incidental or consequential damages beyond the products themselves. This warranty and obligations hereunder is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither we nor our suppliers will be liable for any consequential damages caused by the failure of our equipment.
A standard initial inspection fee of $45 may apply for non-warranty jobs. Please note that all items sent in for repair must be accompanied by a fully completed RMA form.
Be sure to talk to us before you send a unit in for service. We may be able to help you solve the problem over the phone. If your unit does need to come in for repair, we can help determine if you need to send us the entire item or only a part of it.