Create a custom network of sensors using up to eight of Davis transmitters and up to 80 sensors in any combination.
Data from your Davis Instruments sensor suite, transmitters and sensors is sent wirelessly to the WeatherLink Live using Davis Instruments’ spread-spectrum radio with a range of up to 300 metres line of sight. The WeatherLink Live then relays data to the Davis Instruments website, weatherlink.com, via your Wi-Fi system or the supplied Ethernet cable.
Once online, your data can be accessed via the website or on your phone.
Why buy this?
- Use as the basis for a network of Davis Instruments transmitters and sensors. Transmitters need to be within 300m line of sight of the WeatherLink Live, although this distance can be extended by adding repeaters
- If you already have a Davis Instruments weather station with the Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro 2 console, you can use the WeatherLink Live alongside this to view your weather data on the Internet and your phone
- Have you been interested in monitoring your soil temperature and moisture data but were put off by the price? Now it is much cheaper as you only need to buy the WeatherLink Live, soil station and sensors (plus the Pro Tier of weatherlink.com for historic data storage).
- As a substitute for the 6313 WeatherLink console if power outages and data loss are a concern as the backup battery system in the WeatherLink Live will provide longer coverage
- As a substitute for the 6313 WeatherLink console if WiFi is not available and you need to use an Ethernet cable
- As a substitute for the 6313 WeatherLink console if you wish to use the WeatherLink local API
- The WeatherLink Live has a built in barometer and temperature/humidity sensor
- AC power is required with battery backup recommended (4 x AA)
- Can be used alongside a Davis Instrument wireless console, but a console and/or data logger is not required
- Download the Davis Instruments WeatherLink app for free at Android or iOS play stores
- Set up your WeatherLink Live using the app using your phone’s Bluetooth function
- Join and use the basic tier of weatherlink.com for free to get access to your current/ most recent data
- Subscribe to the Pro Tier of weatherlink.com to access your historic data or utilize chart and graphing features.
- While in the same local network, the update rate of your current data is every 2.5 seconds
- Outside your local network, current conditions are uploaded to the website and app every minute
- Choose between archive storage rates for your historic data of 15, 30, 60 and 120 minutes or upgrade your subscription for 1 and 5 minute archive rates.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Extend the range between your Live and transmitter using Davis repeaters
- Search “Davis Instruments WeatherLink Live: From Box to Setup” on YouTube for an informative two minute video
Included in the box:
- 6100 WeatherLink Live
- USB power cable
- New Zealand 5V power adaptor
- Ethernet cable (1.5 metre)
Product sold separately. Not included in box:
- Sensors or sensor suites
- Backup batteries
Use with the following Davis Instruments transmitters:
Not compatible with:
- Cabled Davis Instruments sensor suites
- WeatherLink desktop software
Need a specification sheet or have more questions? Please contact us directly.